Congratulations to Dr. Terje Raudsepp on her 2020 publication:
"Characterization of A Homozygous Deletion of Steroid Hormone Biosynthesis Genes in Horse
Chromosome 29 as A Risk Factor for Disorders of Sex Development and Reproduction"
Congratulations to Dr. Vytas Bankaitis on his most recents publications:
2. "Structural analysis of a plant fatty acid amide hydrolase provides insights into the evolutionary diversity of bioactive acylethanolamides"
1. "Biophysical Parameters of the Sec14 Phospholipid Exchange Cycle"
3. "An equal opportunity collaboration between lipid metabolism and proteins in the control of membrane trafficking in the trans-Golgi and endosomal systems"
4. "Functional diversification of the chemical landscapes of yeast Sec14-like phosphatidylinositol transfer protein lipid-binding cavities"
5. "The neural stem cell/carnitine malnutrition hypothesis: new prospects for effective reduction of autism risk?"
6. "Mammalian phospholipase D: Function, and therapeutics"
7. "Lipoprotein Lipase Sorting: Sphingomyelin and a Proteoglycan Show the Way"
8. "Noncanonical regulation of phosphatidylserine metabolism by a Sec14-like protein and a lipid kinase"
Click in each publication to learn more:
Congratulations to Dr. Kristin Patrick and Dr. Robert Watson on their 2019 publication:
"The Splicing Factor hnRNP M Is a Critical Regulator of Innate Immune Gene Expression in Macrophages"
Congratulations to Dr. Jack Hettema on his two most recently publications:
1. "Genome-wide association study of shared liability to anxiety disorders in Army STARRS"
2. "A major role for common genetic variation in anxiety disorders"
Congratulations to Dr. Charles Criscione on his 2020 publication:
"Clonemate cotransmission supports a role for kin selection in a puppeteer parasite"
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND LIFE SCIENCES
Department of Animal Science
Clare Gill, PhD
Professor, Executive Associate Dean and Associate Dean for Research College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Department of Ecosystem Science and Management
Department of Nutrition
Robert Chapkin, PhD
Distinguished Professor, Allen Endowed Chair in Nutrition & Chronic Disease Prevention, University Faculty Fellow, Regents Fellow & AgriLife Senior Faculty Fellow
Department of Plant Pathology and Microbiology
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Department of Chemical Engineering
COLLEGE OF LIBERAL ARTS
Department of Anthropology
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
Department of Molecular and Cellular Medicine
David Threadgill, PhD
Tom and Jean McMullin Chair in Genetics
Director, Texas A&M Institute for Genome Sciences and Society
Department of Medical Physiology
Department of Microbial Pathogenesis and Immunology
Jeffrey Cirillo, PhD
Director of the Center for Airborne Pathogen Research and Imaging (CAPRI)
Department of Neuroscience and Experimental Therapeutics
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE
Department of Biology
COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
Department of Veterinary Pathobiology
Department of Veterinary Physiology and Pharmacology
Interested in joining the Faculty of Genetics (FoG)?
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Letter of Intent or Research Interest
3. A letter of support of the nomination from your Department Head
The Faculty of Genetics Membership Committee will review the nomination and you will be informed of their decision